Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Great Kung Po Chicken

Since I am old now and don't have to cook for the family I am always on the look out for Healthy frozen meals that taste good. One of the biggest problem I have found generally is that most of the frozen entrees offered such as Lean Cuisine are just too bland for my taste. And their chicken is always just a little bit off. I think its that formed and processed part.

Well Thats not a problem with this company. Their meals are all natural, no chemicals or artificial ingredients and it actually has flavor and real spices. Great for those people looking for fast and quick meals and available at your local grocery or healthfood store

Be warned when they say spicey it is spicy. Which is just the way I like it.

If you live in Corpus Christi, These meals can be found at Sun Harvest along with the great Alexia products listed previously.
Ethnic Gourmet

No comments: